All the comforts of home...
Newly refurbished open plan living room, kitchen and dining area with the original quarry tiled floor. There is a multi fuel wood burner in the living room and a large basket of logs, kindling and firelighters are provided, together with eco-friendly air-conditioning providing heating and cooling for the downstairs area. The living room also boasts a free view 32" wall mounted television, a DVD player and a small selection of DVDs. There is a separate toilet downstairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric cooker, washer/dryer, fridge, microwave and a separate freezer is located in the lobby.
Upstairs, one bedroom contains a king sized bed with a Rest Assured orthopedic mattress. The double bedroom overlooks the orchard and the bed has a Laura Ashley Evesham mattress. All of our bed linen is of a very high quality and fluffy towels are provided. The bathroom has a shower over the bath and toilet.
There is parking for two cars and a lawned garden with garden furniture in the sitting out area. The lobby is perfect for walking boots, or even cycles if needed.
- Please note that we are supplied with a natural water supply from spring. Drinking and cooking water is filtered.
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival
- The Cottage is strictly non smoking
- Children over 5 are welcome
- Well behaved dogs (maximum of two) are accepted but we ask that they are exercised on a lead in the garden.
- There is an un-fenced brook 22 yards from the cottage.