Rest and be Thankful
The cottage has a recently refurbished open plan living room, kitchen and dining area complete with the original quarry tiled floor. There is a multi fuel wood burner in the living room and a large basket of logs, kindling and firelighters is provided, together with eco-friendly air-conditioning providing heating and cooling for the downstairs area. The living room also boasts a free view 32" wall mounted television, a DVD player and a small selection of DVDs. There is a separate toilet downstairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric cooker, washer/dryer, fridge, microwave and a separate freezer is located in the lobby.
Upstairs, the main bedroom, with views across the paddocks, contains a king sized bed with a Rest Assured orthopedic mattress. The double bedroom overlooks the orchard and the bed has a Laura Ashley Evesham mattress. All of our bed linen is of a very high quality and plenty of fluffy towels are provided. The bathroom has a shower over the bath, sink and toilet.
There is ample safe parking for two cars and a lawned garden with garden furniture in the sitting out area as well as a charcoal fired barbecue, with initial fuel provided. The lobby is perfect for walking boots, or even cycles if needed.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning heating and cooling
- Wood burner - a basket of logs, kindling and firelighters are there ready for your first night
- Please note that we are supplied with a natural water supply from spring. Drinking and cooking water is filtered
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival
- The Cottage is strictly non smoking
- Children are welcome
- Well behaved dogs (maximum of two) are accepted but we ask that they are exercised on a lead in the garden
- There is an un-fenced brook 22 yards from the cottage
A high chair and travel cot can be provided upon request.